In 1960 Maharashtra Came Into Existence On This Very Day. MAHARASHTRA Literally Means ‘GREAT STATE‘.
On This Occasion, Here Are 5 Great Things About MAHARASHTRA.
1: CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ– Though A National Hero, This Great Ruler And A Wise King Ruled His Kingdom Which Majorly Formed Part Of This State And Thus He Is Highly Respected Figure Associated With MAHARASHTRA.
2: AJANTA – ELLORA CAVES Situated In District Of Aurangabad Is A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE That is Purely A Masterpiece. This site Of Ajanta – Ellora Consist of Various Caves & Monuments Sculpted In Pre Medieval and Late Ancient Era.
3: KONKAN – Truly a paradise, Konkan region comprises of vast sea coast, serene beaches, coconut trees, seafood, and a variety of fruits with mango being the supreme amongst all.
4: FORTS – Forts Are A Reminder Of Its Rich Cultural History And Glorious Past. In Monsoon, These Forts Are Natural Choices Of Trekkers And Adventurers.
5: Mumbai – Last But Not The Least, It’s Capital And Financial Capital Of The Country. Once A Group Of Seven Islands Inhabited By Fishermen.
Happy Maharashtra Day & International Worker’s Day!
Special Assistance By – Siddhesh Sawant(My School Buddy)
Irrfan Khan is an Indian film actor, known for his work predominantly in Hindi cinema.He is the face of India in Hollywood and British Films.
Film critics consider him to be one of the finest actors for his versatile and natural acting.
Khan received the Padma Shri (2011), India’s fourth highest civilian honour for his contribution to the field of arts.
On this Depressing day, we bid adieu to one of the finest actor and list down his life’s 10 best performances.
1) Paan Singh Tomar The story of Paan Singh Tomar, an Indian athlete and seven-time national champion who becomes one of the most feared dacoits in Chambal Valley after his retirement.
2) Piku A quirky comedy about the relationship between a daughter and her aging father, whose eccentricities drive everyone crazy.
3) Madaari When Nirmal loses his family in a disaster caused by government corruption, he embarks on a journey seeking accountability and revenge
4) Haider A young man returns to Kashmir after his father’s disappearance to confront his uncle, whom he suspects of playing a role in his father’s fate.
5) Karwaan Two friends and a chirpy teenager take a road trip from Bangalore to Kochi.
6) Newyork A contemporary story of 3 friends discovering a new world set against the larger than life New York City. But one day the world around them changed.
7) Hindi Medium A couple from Chandni Chowk aspire to give their daughter the best education and thus be a part of and accepted by the elite of Delhi.
8) Life in a metro Six different stories, about nine people, each with different issues and problems, all occurring within one place: the METRO.
9) Life Of Pie A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor: a fearsome Bengal tiger.
10) The lunchbox This is my personal favorite. A mistaken delivery in Mumbai’s famously efficient lunchbox delivery system connects a young housewife to an older man in the dusk of his life as they build a fantasy world together through notes in the lunchbox.
Did You Watch All Of These Gems? If Not Please Do Watch. As A Tribute To The Great Indian Actor!
So This Article/Blog Is For Everyone Who Are Unable To GoToGym But Desperately Wants To Lose Some Weight/Build Muscle/Stay In Shape/Improve Stamina But Due to Some Constraints like High Membership Costs,Lack Of Time Or The Current Scenario Of The Corona Outbreak And Lockdowns in almost Every Country.
So This Workout Is For Each & Everyone Out There Reading This. As This Is an AMRAP WORKOUT. AMRAP Stands For or “As Many Reps As Possible”
So That’s Why I Earllier Said That It is Beneficial To Each One Of Us Including…
The Daunting 6 Pack Gym Bro’s, The Humble Beginner’s, All the Beautiful Women Out There, The Self Conscious Teens, The Grumpy But Sweet Oldies & So On…
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of The AMRAP Workout.
◉ It Can Help You To Maximise Your Workout Efficiency, Burning A Hell Lot of Energy in a Short Time Period. ◉ It Can Help With Stripping Fat Off The Body ◉ It’s Suitable For All Fitness Levels. ◉ It Tests Your Mental Fitness ◉ You Can TrackProgress Easily. ◉ It Can Be Done Anywhere ◉ No Need For Fancy Gym Equipments
So Finally, Here’s The Most Awaited Workout. It Consists Of A Total Of 15 Excercises Which I have Specially Curated After Consulting With A Lots Of FitnessInstructors/Trainers For My Beloved Readers i.e YouOf Course, Yes You! The One Reading This ♡
Note –Do 2 Sets Of Each And Every Excercise In Same Order For As Many RepsAs You Can Till You Can’t Push Yourself For Even Half A Rep!
1) Skipping Jumping Rope or commonly called as “Skipping” can raise your Heart Rate two to Three times Faster than other exercises and offer the same Aerobic Building Benefits as Running with Less Impact on the joints. What Else Do You Want In Life? 🙂
2) Burpees Burpees is a few of those Excercises which targets the Entire Body. The Movement involves the Muscles of the Legs, Chest, Shoulders and Arms. Burpees are an Efficient Calorie Burner and it Spikes Your Heart Rate in a very Short period of Time.
3)Twisting Mountain Climbers This are Great For Building Cardio Endurance, Core Strength, and Agility. You Work Several Different Muscle Groups with Mountain Climbers – It’s Almost Like Getting a Total BodyWorkout with just ONE exercise.
4) Push Ups Pushups are beneficial for building Upper Body Strength. They Work The Triceps, Pectoral muscles, and Shoulders.
5) Pull ups The pullup is one of the most effective exercises for Strengthening the back muscles, arm and shoulder muscles. It Also Improves Our Grip Strength & Overall BodyStrength and Fitness. Pullups are a Challenging exercise. But they’re Worth adding into your Fitness Regime.
6) Bicep Curls Curls work the biceps muscles at the front of the Upper Arm & Lower Arm. You Generally Use These Muscles Anytime You Pick Something Up, Which Is Common throughout daily life. So it becomes a Functionalexcercise & helps Us in Daily Physical Tasks.
7) Overhead Press The Overhead Press is a Full Body, Compound exercise. Your shoulders and arms press the weight over your head while your legs, lower back and abs Balance you. The Overhead Press is one of the best exercises To Build Strong, Muscular And Healthy Shoulders With Bigger Arms.
8) Front Raises Front Raises are a Muscle-building Move That Targets your Shoulders. It Can Help Improve your Functional Abilities, such as lifting a Heavy object.
9) Wall Sits It Is One Of The Excercises Which Look Damn Simple But Are Really Tough To Perform. Wall sits Engage your Entire Lower Body – Your Glutes, your Hamstrings, and your Quads.
10) Jump Lunges Jump Lunges is a Plyometric Excercise, also known as jump training or plyos. These Excercise exerts maximum force in short intervals of time. It Works your Glutes, your Hamstrings, and your Quads.
11)Squats Squats are a great Excercise for the Whole Body. This is a Good Move if you want to Burn Fat. The Most Obvious Benefit of Squats is Building your leg muscles – Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Calves.
12)Bicycle Crunches The Bicycle Crunch is the Best Abs Excercise You Can Do As Reaches not only the usual abs but also the Deep Abs Muscle and the Obliques. It Will Also Help You to Develop A Strong Core.A strong core will help you with maintaining good posture and performing well at your dailyTasks.
13)Reverse Plank Reverse planks are essentially the next level of Planks. They require more strength from your core, hip extensors, and butt. Your core is more than just your abdominal muscles. The core includes the hip abductors, hip adductors, hip flexors, and the lumbar spine. When done correctly, the reverse plank Engages all of these muscles.
14] Side Planks With Hip Drop Side Planks With Hip Drop is a great exercise for strengthening the oblique abdominal muscles, which don’t get worked during ab exercises such as crunches. This exercise doesn’t put pressure on your lower back or neck as many core exercises This exercise can help you be able to sustain good posture and ease of movement by building a strong core & better balance.
Russian twists strengthen your core, obliques, and spine. “It’s a total core exercise that also works your balance, builds stability in your spine, and trims your mid-section all at once”
Hey! STOP!STOP! You! YesYou! Stop Scrolling!
As You’ve Reached Here After Reading from Almost 10 minutes, I Guess You Really Care About Your Fitness♡ So I Would Like To Give You A Little Bonus♡ It’s Called A Baby Shark Workout! It’s An Abs/Core Workout. Again, This Looks Very Simple. But Really Difficult To Survive The Burn You Feel In Your Abs! Like & Comment Below If You Complete The Final 07 seconds!
Watch How To Do It Right Here! Don’t forget To Pump Up The Volume To Keep You Up!
That’s It From Me! Now It’s Your Turn! Get in Your Workout Clothes & Sweat It Out. Don’t Let Anything/Anyone Come Between You & Your Goals. Not Even You. 🔥
You Can Continue This Through Out Your Life to Stay Healthy & Fit. After 3 Months Or So Do Share With Me Your Transformation Pictures On Any Of The Below Mentioned Social Platforms. Would Be Really Glad To See That My One Article Have Changed Some One’s Life, Even If It’s Just One Person! So If You’re That One Person, Don’t Hesitate, You Did Great, And Now It’s Time To Celebrate ♡ 🖤 ♡ •.°.• :
Keep Smilin.Keep Pumpin.Keep Slayin.Keep Sweatin See ya In My Next Article! ♡Adios Amigos♡ 🖤 ♡ ° :